One morning, when Gregor Samsa woke from troubled dreams, he found himself transformed in his bed into a horrible vermin. He lay on his armour-like back.
Schedule: custom. Duration up to 6 days. Greatly depends on student's progress.
Start date: within two to three weeks after invoicing.
Lunch and kit included.
The student will receive a certificate.
• Theory on Sanitation and Diseases (only section given virtually via Zoom)
• Preparing, cleaning and understanding your acrylic brush
• Understand the liquid to powder ratio to collect beads of different sizes
• Preparation of natural nails to avoid lifting of the product
• Cuticle care with e-file and cuticle nipper
• Overview of various natural nail shapes to ensure proper application of tips
• Application of tips
• Preparation of tips for all popular forms
• Achieve a C-curve using tips
• Acrylic application to minimize filing and gain speed
• Technique of filing with a polishing machine and by hand with a file
• How to seal the acrylic around the cuticle area to prevent product lift
• Keep nails healthy and free of fire rings
• Gel application
• Pusher and cuticle pliers.
• Any tool you are already comfortable with (polishing machine, bits, etc).
• A facemask and disposable gloves.
• Please keep your natural nails free as I will be demonstrating on one of your hands if you wish or I can demonstrate on a realistic practice hand.
All other necessary materials and tools will be provided to you during your classes.
This class is ideal for beginning students who want individual attention and have little to no experience. After completing this course you will have the ability to start a career as a nail technician by working in beauty salons or to start from home. This course will teach you all the basics of acrylic techniques and will give you all the tips and tricks to boost you in being your best. No license is required.
Where Royalty Belongs
Mon-Sat: 9 AM – 12 PM / 2 PM - 7 PM
Closed on Sundays
Address: Kaya Nikita 5C, Bonaire CN
Telephone: +5999 6834169
Dynailsty Bonaire © 2021 All Rights Reserved. - Website by Marketeers